New and pre-owned shipping containers are used for a variety of standard rental and sale options with fully customised shipping containers converted to customer specifications available on request. Shipping containers are extremely robust and are therefore ideally suited to rugged environments and where safety is a concern.
Shipping containers are easily stackable and can be joined to make larger secure units. They can also be fully cladded or internally fitted to a high standard to provide more upmarket and aesthetically pleasing units.
Shipping containers also come in various sizes and are used, not exclusively, for the following:
· Offices – domestic and commercial /Luxury offices / Office complexes
· Mobile Bars for a number of purposes including events & festivals
· Pop up Shops for temporary or permanent placement
· Exhibition Stands for a range of events
· Market Stalls for permanent or temporary placement
· Beach huts
· Holiday lets
· Changing facilities for sports facilities
· Temporary Doctors Surgery’s / Clinics
· Mobile Medical units
· Classrooms for temporary semi-permanent use
· Catering units/ Restaurants / Mess units
· Kitchens for mobile or semi-permanent usage
· Laboratories for site based temporary usage or permanently sited
· Toilets for permanent or mobile usage
· Drying units
· MCC and Switchgear units
If you require something unusual or fully bespoke, shipping containers are ideal for converting into just about anything.
From a complete shipping container house to holiday lets, workshops, retail spaces, coffee shops and much more.
Converted shipping containers can be a cost-effective and affordable solution since they are extremely robust, durable, versatile and transportable.
The only limitation to what can be done with a shipping container is your own imagination and of course your budget. Shipping container conversions can be done using any of our 10Ft, 20Ft and 40Ft standard height or high cube containers.
We can use a combination of any size and type. Walls can be removed creating bigger spaces. Multiple window and door options are available from roller doors to sliding doors. Hydraulically controlled full side panels openings at a touch of a button…
The possibilities are endless, get in touch with our specialist team today to see how we can make your shipping container dreams a reality.